Having been closed for just over 3 months, our shop is almost ready to re-open on Tuesday 30th June at 10am.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming our customers and supporters once again, but we have had to make a number of changes to our shop, in order to protect our staff, volunteers and customers.
- Opening hours are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday 10-4.
- A maximum number of 4 people are allowed in the shop at any one time.
- We are asking all customers to use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance of the shop. There are other hand sanitiser “stations” in the book room and by the till.
- We can only accept donations on Mondays and Fridays, between 10-4, in the outside plant area. This is due to all donations having to be quarantined for 72 hours, and we have limited space to be able to do this.
- Please, whenever possible, make payment using a contactless card.
- Signs are up to help customers shop safely, and protect themselves and staff from transmission of the virus.
Many thanks for helping us to stay safe. We have all worked really hard to get the shop ready, so would appreciate your efforts to help us implement the new procedures – in particular with respect to donations, and use of hand sanitiser.